Collaboration & Partnership
Want to be a organizer?
Proposal to organizers and potential partners: We propose potential partners a collaboration to organize events in Europe, Latin America, USA, Canada, Australia.
Special bonuses for collaboration: Partnership program provides special bonuses for organizers and their teams.
1. Special training for the organizer and the team about how to invite more people, sales techniques, how to create effective ads. Trainers will share their international experience;
2. 1 free individual session for organizer or his family for each 20 people that the organizer will invite to the event or individual work;
3. Special discount to organizer for all materials, (books, CDs, DVD,s, etc) which the organizer can sell to his clients with the maximum profit for their business;
4. International visibility. Trainers can place the info about the organizer and their logos on international platforms: web pages, FB accounts and so on.
Our proposal offers 2 packages for partnership and collaboration: General & Exclusive
1. Prepayment 4 weeks before the event, for a minimum of 15 people in order to confirm event and to buy flight ticket for trainer;
2. Minimum number of people: 15 in case of paid participation and 50 in case of charity event as CHP or free of charge presentational events;
3. The organizer has the same rights as others partners in the region.
Conditions for being exclusive representative in the region:
1. Prepayment 50% before 4 weeks the event start;
2. Minimum number of people: 50 in case of paid participation and 100 in case of charity event as CHP or free of charge presentational events.
Additional Option for partnership – Fee-scheme
1. The Organizer pays the FEE to invite a trainer in accordance with the format and type of event: 2-3 days retreat, 1 day seminar, 2-3 hours workshop
2. The Organizer is allowed to set the price for the event depending on bench-mark
3. The FEE is negotiable by both sides and the sum of Fee is set in the contract
4. The organizer is allowed to pay extra bonus which will be directed to charity
Terms & Conditions
Before the event the trainer has to provide the organizer with:
1. Detailed description of the topics for the seminar and discuss them with the organizer
2. Mailing and ads on the FB pages of the trainer
3. All the necessary material for the seminar that needs printing
4. Information about costs and discounts for different types of events (workshops, seminars, retreats, individual sessions)
Reports & Follow Ups
After the event the organizer must report back to trainers with:
1. Financial report
2. List of contacts of people at all events
3. Photos and videos
Organizers and trainers will have a follow-up meeting in order to review and plan the future activities based on the experience they just had.
If both sides are interested in a long-term collaboration they will discuss and support each other’s goals.